Thursday, November 3, 2016

Potential Projects

Again, more time has gone by and I'm just chugging along.

I should have my first edit job done by next week, and then I might take a little time to work on some of my own projects before taking on another manuscript. Unfortunately, the second piece that I was going to review was withdrawn by the author, but for very good reason - the author got an agent. Congrats and best of luck to her in her endeavors. I wish I could name names and titles, but alas, I probably shouldn't. I'm sure her work will be on bookshelves in the near future anyway.

I recently submitted a 2,500 word short story to Immortal Works for a mythology anthology they're putting together. I might attempt to be the head honcho of another short story anthology, since I have a few ideas, but I'd like to see what other writers to add to the kitty.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment